Carbon Footprint

This value ensures that a brand has practices in place that support a healthy environment, locally as well as globally. Without knowing it, from the moment you wake up you're contributing to your carbon footprint.Whether it’s the foods you eat to your mode of transport, every action counts.

To put it simply a carbon footprint is ‘the total amount of greenhouse gases (including carbon dioxide and methane) that are generated by our actions. As a whole the fashion industry contributes to 10% of all greenhouse gas emissions. This is more CO2 than the aviation and shipping industries combined. Around 70% of the fashion industry’s emissions came from upstream activities such as materials production, preparation and processing. The remaining 30% were associated with downstream retail operations, the use-phase and end-of-use activities.

As a brand we are committed to partnering with designers that have a production line with low embedded emissions and drastically reduced waste throughout the supply chain.
Carbon Footprint
Carbon Footprint
Charity
Cruelty Free
Fair Labour
No Nasties
Organic
Add to wishlist
  • XS
  • S
  • M
  • L
  • XL
  • XXL
Choose Size
Carbon Footprint
Charity
Cruelty Free
Fair Labour
No Nasties
Slow Fashion
Add to wishlist
  • XS
  • S
  • M
  • L
  • XL
Choose Size
Carbon Footprint
Charity
Cruelty Free
Fair Labour
No Nasties
Slow Fashion
Add to wishlist
  • XS
  • S
  • M
  • L
  • XL
Choose Size
Carbon Footprint
Cruelty Free
Fair Labour
No Nasties
Slow Fashion
Small Scale
Add to wishlist
  • XS
  • S
  • M
  • L
  • XL
Choose Size
Carbon Footprint
Charity
Fair Labour
Small Scale
Supply Chain breakdown
Vegan
Sold Out
Add to wishlist
  • 37
  • 38
  • 39
  • 40
Choose Size
Carbon Footprint
Charity
Fair Labour
Small Scale
Supply Chain breakdown
Vegan
Sold Out
Add to wishlist
  • 37
  • 38
  • 39
  • 40
Choose Size
Artisan Crafted
Carbon Footprint
Cruelty Free
Fair Labour
No Nasties
Small Scale
Add to wishlist
  • XS
  • S
  • M
  • L
Choose Size
Carbon Footprint
Emerging Designer
Slow Fashion
Supply Chain breakdown